Syntax of parseable copyright files with multiple licenses

(This mail is mostly meant for Alexandre)

As there was some confusion about the syntax of machine readable
copyright files. The syntax of these files is explained here [1].

If the explanation there isn't accessible enough, feel free (an please
REALLY DO feel free), to ask and I will try to come up with a more
accessible explanation.

[1]: https://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/copyright-format/1.0/
(HAHA! I didn't forget to put the link in the email this time!)

Regards
Sven