Re: experimental does not like Haskell

+++ Johannes Schauer [2015-08-26 10:48 +0200]:

> I indeed have a local patch to sbuild that allows the apt resolver to try
> aspcud in case it fails to satisfy dependencies

> I did not communicate this feature idea with the sbuild maintainers yet because
> I'm still waiting for a reply from them [1] on a more public sbuild git branch
> of mine which fixes 13 sbuild bugs [2].

> Because of this lack of communication I gave up on sending sbuild patches

Sbuild is now maintained by anyone who takes an interest :-)

Benjamin Drung and I did the jessie upload fixing a pile of current
bugs, largely with patches from others.

You selection of fixes mean you are at least as much 'an sbuild
maintainer' as anyone else recently :-)

But I understand that it's good to at least know that there has been
some peer review when dealing with unfamiliar software.

I've been on hols, and claim no particular expertise but will take a
look at what's gone into experimental this week, and comment on the
lists.

Wookey
http://wookware.org/