Re: gitit needs care

> second call for gitit care takers: Are there any?
> Are we actually aware of any users of the package?

I currently do not use it, but for irrational reasons would like to
keep it.

I didn't followed DHG closely since ~1.5months, sorry.

I took a look at gitit. Last version in DHG_packages/ of it
is 0.11, in package-plan is 0.10. Newest is 0.12.
Is package plan is outdated, or it is not used anymore?

Also, gitit depends on pandoc, pandoc from experimental is not
installable (http-client-tls-0.2.2-3344a). Strangely, there is no
pandoc in DHG_packages. Why?

This evening I will try harder to rebuild pandoc and upgrade gitit.

--
Accept: text/plain, text/x-diff