Re: experimental does not like Haskell

Hi Joachim,

Quoting Joachim Breitner (2015-09-03 00:44:52)
> how is the dose-integration into sbuild coming along?

you mean aspcud integration though? The only dose3 part in that pipeline is
apt-cudf which converts the edsp representation of the dependency problem into
cudf. Aspcud is doing the actual solving then.

> I’m still getting mails every hour or so about pandoc not building, so I
> would appreciate that being fixed :-)

I've now been accepted into the buildd-tools-devel team (\o/) and already
pushed my 14 patches which have been lying around since July.

Aurelien told me that they'd review them soon and I'm currently waiting for
that before I push more commits into master.

Sorry for the bogus email until then but even after I push the aspcud solver
into sbuild master, you have to at least wait for the next sbuild release, I
guess? So this might still take a while (maybe in the order of weeks?) and it
might maybe be better for your inbox to put pandoc on hold until then?

Alternatively, I could put my aspcud solver patch into a separate sbuild branch
so that somebody from the wanna-build/buildd team can pick that up right now.

cheers, josch