Re: [Pkg-haskell-commits] Merge

Hi,

Am Sonntag, den 28.06.2015, 05:10 +0300 schrieb Dmitry Bogatov:
> Seems I am even worse at darcs than I thought. What merge commit is
> for?

not your fault; I did these upgrades locally as well, so I had to merge
when I pulled your changes. I guess I could have thrown out my changes
as well...

Although I am a bit surprised that you pushed these changes then the
package plan on the master branch does not have them (yet)? But I guess
it was clear that we were going to upgrade to LTS-2.15 anyways...