Re: Problems using Yesod on Debian Jessie

Am Mittwoch, den 17.06.2015, 00:09 +0000 schrieb Clint Adams:
> On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 06:31:16PM -0430, Ernesto Hernández-Novich
> wrote:
> > Is this a bug or am I missing something?
>
> That's a bug.

and one that we hope is fixed in unstable, and enforced by some
tooling.

We have a autopkgtest that checks this:
http://ci.debian.net/packages/h/haskell-yesod-bin/unstable/amd64/
but since ci.debian.net results are not very visible (e.g. no mail on
state change, no bugs filed) we tend to miss them :-(

So indeed it currently fails in unstable as well. I’ll have a look