Re: Several broken dependencies (rendering other packages FTBFS)

Hi,

for some reason my mail client stops looking for new mails in all
folders. Evolution 3.12 is really bug-ridden here, compared to 3.8....

Am Donnerstag, den 19.06.2014, 19:54 +0100 schrieb Michael Tautschnig:
> So here's my current view on it:
>
> git-annex:                        libghc-yesod-dev                wait: libghc-warp-dev
> haskell-yesod-form:               libghc-yesod-core-dev           wait: libghc-warp-dev
> haskell-yesod-persistent:         libghc-yesod-core-dev           wait: libghc-warp-dev
> haskell-yesod-static:             libghc-yesod-core-dev           wait: libghc-warp-dev
> haskell-yesod-test:               libghc-yesod-core-dev           wait: libghc-warp-dev
> haskell-yesod:                    libghc-yesod-auth-dev           wait: libghc-authenticate-dev, libghc-http-conduit-dev
> haskell-yesod-auth-account:       libghc-yesod-auth-dev           wait: libghc-authenticate-dev, libghc-http-conduit-dev
> haskell-http-conduit:             libghc-warp-tls-dev             wait: libghc-warp-dev
> mighttpd2:                        libghc-wai-app-file-cgi-dev     wait: libghc-http-conduit-dev
> carettah:                         libghc-pandoc-dev               wait: libghc-http-conduit-dev
> haskell-hakyll:                   libghc-pandoc-dev               wait: libghc-http-conduit-dev
> haskell-pandoc-citeproc:          libghc-pandoc-dev               wait: libghc-http-conduit-dev
> xmonad:                           libghc-pandoc-dev               wait: libghc-http-conduit-dev
> haskell-authenticate:             libghc-http-conduit-dev         wait: libghc-warp-dev
> haskell-fb:                       libghc-http-conduit-dev         wait: libghc-warp-dev
> haskell-hledger-web:              libghc-http-conduit-dev         wait: libghc-warp-dev
> haskell-notmuch-web:              libghc-http-conduit-dev         wait: libghc-warp-dev
> haskell-wai-app-file-cgi:         libghc-http-conduit-dev         wait: libghc-warp-dev
> haskell-yesod-bin:                libghc-http-conduit-dev         wait: libghc-warp-dev
> mediawiki2latex:                  libghc-http-conduit-dev         wait: libghc-warp-dev
> pandoc:                           libghc-http-conduit-dev         wait: libghc-warp-dev
> rss2irc:                          libghc-http-conduit-dev         wait: libghc-warp-dev
> haskell-yesod-auth-oauth:         libghc-authenticate-oauth-dev   wait: libghc-blaze-builder-conduit-dev
> haskell-happstack-authenticate:   libghc-authenticate-dev         wait: libghc-http-conduit-dev
> haskell-yesod-auth:               libghc-authenticate-dev         wait: libghc-http-conduit-dev
>

> So it might indeed all boil down to libghc-warp-dev and
> libghc-blaze-builder-conduit-dev; the former appears to require giving back
> haskell-warp, whereas the latter requires more work as it has libghc-conduit-dev
> (< 1.1), with 1.1.6-1 of haskell-conduit being in the archive.

Judging from
https://jenkins.debian.net/view/haskell/job/chroot-installation_sid_install_haskell/lastBuild/console
we have a a lot of stuff cleared.

We are waiting for an pandoc upload for a few of them – Jonas, what’s
the status on that?

And I believe cjwatson is working on shake + hoogle – Colin, is that
right?

Finally there is an upstream test suite bug at
https://bitbucket.org/wuzzeb/yesod-auth-account/issue/6/new-test-suite-failure