Re: [Pkg-haskell-commits] darcs: ghc-mod: Ready to release 3.1.4

On Mon, 02 Jun 2014 22:02:40 +0200
Joachim Breitner <nomeata@debian.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Am Montag, den 02.06.2014, 19:41 +0000 schrieb Sven Bartscher:
> > Mon Jun  2 19:39:10 UTC 2014  Sven Bartscher <sven.bartscher@weltraumschlangen.de>
> >   * Ready to release 3.1.4
> >   Unluckily we can't package the new upstream version yet. The new version depends on hlint,
> >   which depends on a newer version of cpphs. This new version breaks haskell-src-exts,
> >   which, when updated, breaks agda, shich has no newer version.
>
> try to build agda locally and see if it works without or with little
> change, then let upstream know: They usually consider distro requests
> for minor version bumps. And if not, we can just patch it ourselves.

Okay, I now rechecked the problem. The actual problem is that I had
cpphs already installed while running the tests. So cabal tried to
resolve everything using this version. So haskell-src-exts and agda are
no problem.

I rechecked this in a clean chroot and as it seems hothasktags is now
the problem. I will look what I can do do and contact upstream.

Regards
Sven