Re: Loose ends

Hi,

Am Freitag, den 14.03.2014, 12:58 +0100 schrieb Joachim Breitner:
> Am Freitag, den 14.03.2014, 05:50 +0000 schrieb peter green:
> > >
> > > Uploading a version build-depending on netbase as we speak.
> > >
> > Unfortunately it seems that haskell-http-conduit failed on armel with a
> > tls related testsuite failures (the output also looks a bit jumbled,
> > maybe stdout getting out of sync with stderr or something)
> >
> >   - Response cookie jar is nothing when request cookie jar is nothing
> > test: HandshakeFailed (Error_Protocol ("bad record mac",True,BadRecordMac))
> >   - TLS FAILED [1]
> > <--snip-->
> > make: *** [check-ghc-stamp] Error 1
> > dpkg-buildpackage: error: debian/rules build-arch gave error exit status 2
> > <--snip-->
> > 1) httpLbs TLS
> > uncaught exception: HttpException (TlsException (HandshakeFailed (Error_Packet_unexpected "Alert [(AlertLevel_Fatal,BadRecordMac)]" " expected: change cipher")))
>
> seems to be a error message originating from TLS and caused by data
> corruption in the transferred data. I just rescheduled a build to see if
> it is reproducible. No further ideas here, help is welcome.

also reported upstream
https://github.com/snoyberg/http-client/issues/34

I wish someone with more motivation to keep Haskell working on uncommon
architectures would step up and take care of this, and also of ghc’s
failurs in experimental. If that does not happen we'll lose GHC on
armel, armhf, hurd, mips and mipsel...