yesod-bin and yesod

Hi Clint,

I noticed that you made the "yesod" binary package a dummy package
depending on "yesod-bin". You know that you can move binary package
names between source packages, so it would have been possible to simply
create the "yesod" binary package from the haskell-yesod-bin source
package? I believe that this would be nicer, as yesod is a more natural
name for the user to discover, and there would be no need for
transitional packages.

If you agree, simply upload another haskell-yesod source package without
the binary, and chnage haskell-yesod-bin (which is still in NEW
anyways).