Re: build of ghc 7.4.0 from debian experimental succeeds, but can't install resulting ghc-doc package

Hi David,

ah, right, I forgot that this is also used in haskell-devscripts. Thanks
again for the heads up, I’ll make sure I upload a version of
haskell-devscripts with that change when ghc-7.4 enters unstable, and
I’ll add a Conflicts to haskell-devscripts for now, to avoid build
failures.