Re: build of ghc 7.4.0 from debian experimental succeeds, but can't install resulting ghc-doc package

In ghc revision 4 the ghc-doc package now depends on haddock-interface-18, but haddock --interface-version still prints "18"  whereas in earlier compilers it printed "haddock-interface-16".

On Sat, Dec 31, 2011 at 12:06 PM, Joachim Breitner <nomeata@debian.org> wrote:
Hi David,

Am Samstag, den 31.12.2011, 10:31 -0800 schrieb David Fox:
> On Sat, Dec 31, 2011 at 10:27 AM, David Fox <ddssff@gmail.com> wrote:
>         When I try to install ghc-doc I get this message:
>

>         The following packages have unmet dependencies:
>          ghc-doc : Depends: 18
>
> Oh, I see, 18 is provided by ghc-haddock.

correct, but thanks for the heads up, it should be
"haddock-interface-18", fixed in Darcs and will be better in the next
upload.