Re: Anfrage dem Projekt pkg-haskell beizutreten

On Sun, Aug 21, 2011 at 06:55:13PM +0200, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> Hi Iulian,
>
> Am Mittwoch, den 17.08.2011, 00:05 +0000 schrieb
> noreply@alioth.debian.org:
> > Iulian Udrea bittet Ihrem Projekt beitreten zu können. Sie können
> > diese Bitte hier
> > (https://alioth.debian.org/project/admin/users.php?group_id=31040)
> > akzeptieren. Kommentare des Nutzers: "You must send a comment to the
> > administrators". Whum, alrighty.
> >
> > Here is a brief introduction of myself.
> >
> > I'm currently studying Mathematics in London, where I live. I'm an
> > Ubuntu developer, member of the release team. Oh, and also, I LOVE
> > Haskell!
>
> great, we are always welcoming new members to the DHG. Before accepting
> your request to join, would you like to tell us about your plans for
> Haskell in Debian? Is there some specific project on your mind (either a
> set of libraries you want to get it, or some general property of the
> packaging you’d like to improve)?
>
> Also, are you involved in Haskell on the Ubuntu side already? In that
> case, Iain probably already knows you, I guess.

I do know Iulian, but from activities other than Haskell. In fact, I
didn't know you were into that stuff. The next transition is all yours
:-)

Good to see other Ubunties joining the team!

Cheers,

--
Iain Lane                                  [ iain@orangesquash.org.uk ]
Debian Developer                                   [ laney@debian.org ]