7.2.1-rc1 fails to build on kfreebsd-*, mips*, s390 and sparc

Dear GHC team,

I have uploaded 7.2.1-rc1 to Debian experimental. It build fine on i386,
amd64 and powerpc, but fails on the other architectures:
https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=ghc&suite=experimental
(„last log“ gives you the full build log)

The causes seem to be different. On kfreebsd, we get:
ghc-stage1: panic! (the 'impossible' happened)
  (GHC version 7.2.0.20110728 for i386-unknown-kfreebsdgnu):
	Don't know if OSUnknown is elf

This might be something that is easy to fix in
compiler/utils/Platform.hs, but you will know better if one should add a
new OS value, or reuse OSFreeBSD.

On the other architectures there are complaints about static
declarations following non-static declaration that I do not understand.
I hope you do :-)

With best regards,