Heads up: random removed from GHC

Hi,

the “random” library, which was previously bundled with GHC, will be
removed in 7.4.1. We need to package random individually and all library
with a build-depends on random in their cabal file will need to have
Build-Dependencies added to their control file. This includes, at least,

haskell-mwc-random-0.10.0.1/mwc-random.cabal
haskell-primitive-0.4.0.1/primitive.cabal
haskell-statistics-0.9.0.0/statistics.cabal
haskell-syb-0.3.3/syb.cabal
haskell-vector-0.9/vector.cabal
haskell-vector-algorithms-0.5.3/vector-algorithms.cabal

(but that sample is just from the packages that I have checked out
locally).