Re: gitit version

On Sat, Sep 03, 2011 at 01:59:54PM +0000, clint@debian.org wrote 0.6K bytes in 11 lines about:
: > In order to be super clear, the squeeze repo is at 0.7.3.6.1.  It seems
: > wheezy and sid (unstable) are at 0.8.0.1.
:
: It's conceivable that an official backport could be done, but
: it looks like the following libraries would need to be backported
: first: pandoc, utf8-string, filestore, happstack-server,
: happstack-util, xss-sanitize

This sounds like more effort than it's worth.  I'll just update gitit on
my own server.  I didn't know if anyone was paying attention to the
releases or not.  It appears that answer is yes.

Thanks.

--
Andrew
pgp key: 0x74ED336B