Re: Anfrage dem Projekt pkg-haskell beizutreten

Hi Iulian,

Am Mittwoch, den 17.08.2011, 00:05 +0000 schrieb
noreply@alioth.debian.org:
> Iulian Udrea bittet Ihrem Projekt beitreten zu können. Sie können
> diese Bitte hier
> (https://alioth.debian.org/project/admin/users.php?group_id=31040)
> akzeptieren. Kommentare des Nutzers: "You must send a comment to the
> administrators". Whum, alrighty.
>
> Here is a brief introduction of myself.
>
> I'm currently studying Mathematics in London, where I live. I'm an
> Ubuntu developer, member of the release team. Oh, and also, I LOVE
> Haskell!

great, we are always welcoming new members to the DHG. Before accepting
your request to join, would you like to tell us about your plans for
Haskell in Debian? Is there some specific project on your mind (either a
set of libraries you want to get it, or some general property of the
packaging you’d like to improve)?

Also, are you involved in Haskell on the Ubuntu side already? In that
case, Iain probably already knows you, I guess.

Please make sure you are subscribed to d-haskell (I’ll stop CC’ing you
from the next mail on ), to both pkg-haskell-* lists on alioth and have
at least glanced over http://wiki.debian.org/Haskell and
http://wiki.debian.org/Haskell/CollabMaint/DarcsBasic.

PS: And sorry for the delay, I was on holidays. Usually I try to respond
quicker.