Re: ghc doesn't compile on barber

Hi.

Sorry for the delay.

On 18/03/2011 04:52, Joachim Breitner wrote:
>> The problem is probably the version from dash from experimental.
>
> thanks for the hint; the version numbers of the build logs agree with
> that observation.
>
> @Giovanni, have you tried verifying this in a chroot? I guess if we want
> this to be fixed, we have to file a bug report against the dash
> package,otherwise nothing happens :-)

Yes, the problem can be reproduced with dash from experimental. BTW, the
bug has already signaled, forwarded upstream and appears to have a
patch: we're not alone! :-)

I'll try to build it with the proposed patched version.

Thanks, Giovanni.
--
Giovanni Mascellani <mascellani@poisson.phc.unipi.it>
Pisa, Italy