New build problems on amd64

Hi,

the work-around for the -lpthread issue seems to work, we got more
successful builds now, and it seems they all include pthread in the unix
package description.
https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=ghc&suite=experimental

Unfortunately, a new build error comes up with amd64. It might be
related to building with parallel=2. But when I gave it back once, the
same error occurred, so it is likely to be reproducible. Can someone
have a look:
https://buildd.debian.org/build.php?pkg=ghc&arch=amd64&ver=7.0.2-4

Also, on amd64 and i386, we now have a working ghc+haskell-devscripts
+transformers+mtl stack in experimental. If someone feels like actually
using that, that would be great. Also, if you have packages where you
doubt whether they will work directly with the new versions, better test
now than when we do the mass update in unstable.

Thanks,