Re: Work on Ubuntu/Debian packages

Dear Lakshmi,

Am Samstag, den 29.05.2010, 10:03 +0200 schrieb Jürgen
Nicklisch-Franken:
> Hi Lakshmi,
> Joachim Breitner (nomeata) has started working on Ubuntu packages.
> Maybe its possible to communicate/cooperate on the way we package for
> Linux?

I have started packaging pre-release leksah within the Debian Haskell
Group. You can read more about our group at
http://wiki.debian.org/Haskell/CollabMaint
see a list of our packages on
http://pkg-haskell.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/pet.cgi
and fetch my initial packaging from the darcs repositories on
http://darcs.debian.org/pkg-haskell/

I want to package the 0.8 release soon and upload it to Debian unstable,
but it might take a few days till I find the time – leksah is not the
smallest of projects and takes a while to compile.

Discussions of the packaging are probably best held on
debian-haskell@lists.debian.org.