Re: New version of haskell-tagsoup ready for upload.

Hi Erik.

Excerpts from Erik de Castro Lopo's message of Qua Jun 02 06:17:55 -0300 2010:
> Marco Túlio Gontijo e Silva wrote:
(...)
> > The files mentioned in libghc6-tagsoup-doc.examples aren't examples.
>
> But they are an example of how to use the tagsoup library.
>
> > I didn't get the point of debian/example.cabal.
>
> That cabal files provides a way of building the example program installed by
> libghc6-tagsoup-doc.examples.
>
> I makes sense to me. I don't see any good reason to remove it.

Ok, I understood them now.  Sorry, usually examples are simply built with
ghc --make, but there's nothing wrong in providing a .cabal file.  I just
didn't noticed before because it's unusual.

I'm uploading it.

Greetings.
(...)
--