Re: New version of haskell-tagsoup ready for upload.

Marco Túlio Gontijo e Silva wrote:

> Great.  Sorry for not telling it before, but I only noticed it now.  I think it
> would be good to add the versioned build-dependencies in control like they are
> in .cabal.  This would mean adjust QuickCheck and deepseq Build-Depends.

Done.

> The files mentioned in libghc6-tagsoup-doc.examples aren't examples.

But they are an example of how to use the tagsoup library.

> I didn't get the point of debian/example.cabal.

That cabal files provides a way of building the example program installed by
libghc6-tagsoup-doc.examples.

I makes sense to me. I don't see any good reason to remove it.

Cheers,
Erik
Erik de Castro Lopo
http://www.mega-nerd.com/