Re: RFS: haskell-glfw

Hi.

Il 01/06/2010 21:13, Joachim Breitner ha scritto:
>> Joachim and Giovanni, I'm doing the upload.

After having passed years asking somebody to upload your changes, it's a
bit strange to have people dealing with you as with someone that
actually _can_ upload things to Debian! :-)

> then don’t forget to push the tag :-)
>
> (I always run the same
> debcommit -r && debrelease && darcs push -a --repodir=debian
> from my bash history after a successful build, which avoids forgetting
> this.)

Working with high-level scripts is something I definitely should learn
to do. So far, I still mostly use dpkg-buildpakage, darcs and dput.
Thanks for the tip.

Giovanni.
--
Giovanni Mascellani <mascellani@poisson.phc.unipi.it>