Re: Leksah packaging open questions

Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 26.05.2010, 20:56 +0200 schrieb Joachim Breitner:
> thanks, I appreciate that you take our issues into consideration. I
> agree we should go ahead with the current state and upload that. I’ll
> update the packages I already created and upload them as soon as I find
> time for them.

I just looked at the newest versions and noticed that a new dependency
(process-leksah) is required. Such code duplication is strongly
discouraged in Debian. On the other hand, we can of course patch the
process library as built on Debian.

Judging from the diff, your patch adds flags RUN_PROCESS_IN_CLOSE_FDS
and RUN_PROCESS_IN_NEW_GROUP. Has this patch been submitted upstram? Is
there a ticket for it? Is the patch (by chance) only required on Windows
and irrelevant for us?

Thanks,