Re: Want to join pkg-haskell?

Hi Alex,

Am Dienstag, den 07.07.2009, 17:22 +0200 schrieb Joachim Breitner:
> Hi Alex,
>
> I see you want to package Leksah. That’s great!
>
> Would you be interested in packaging it as part of the Debian Haskell
> Group? Then join us as debian-haskell@lists.debian.org. You can read
> more about us on http://wiki.debian.org/Haskell/CollabMaint.

I did not hear from you since a month. Are you still interested in
packaging Leksah, or should the Debian Haskell Group go ahead and
package it?

@d-haskell: Is anyone especially interested in getting Leksah into
Debian? I’m mildly interested, i.e. I would do it to give it some more
coverage and possibly development boost, but maybe someone else is more
attached to it?