Re: build-depend on doc packages?

Hi,

Am Sonntag, den 29.11.2009, 09:40 +1100 schrieb Erik de Castro Lopo:

> > > Ok, if we're voting, I vote for 3
> >
> > Me too.
>
> +1.

just checking: You do not want links that work by default, but can be
broken if the user really wants to (Recommends:), but rather links that
work in any case (Depends:), right?

(I’m absolutely fine with that if it consensus, I just wanted to remind
everyone that there is something between Depends: and Suggests:, and
that Recommends are installed by default these days.)

Luckily, any such change can be done quite trivially within
haskell-devscripts. Yay for consistent packaging!