Re: [Pkg-haskell-commits] darcs: haskell-hsql: Undo B-D/B-D-I-split

Hi,

Am Sonntag, den 02.08.2009, 13:25 -0300 schrieb Marco Túlio Gontijo e
Silva:
> Em Sex, 2009-07-24 às 22:26 +0000, Joachim Breitner escreveu:
> (...)
> >   * Undo B-D/B-D-I-split
> (...)
>
> Why have you undone the split?

because the current haskell-devscripts puts the .haddock files in the
-dev packages, so the haddock and hscolour dependencies are not
arch-independent any more.

(The packages will still build with the split, but without haddock
installed, no .haddock file will be created and the users of these
architectures will not have their system-wide api index updated. I’m not
sure if this
	[ -x /usr/bin/haddock] && ...
is actually what we want)

(who is lying sick in his bed and won’t be able to do much for now)