Re: haskell-mmap

Hi,

Am Donnerstag, den 23.07.2009, 11:40 +1000 schrieb Trent W. Buck:
> Marco Túlio Gontijo e Silva <marcot@riseup.net> writes:
> > Can you please upload haskell-mmap?
>
> I didn't know about Marco's work on mmap packaging, so my effort on mmap
> is totally independent and probably can just be thrown away.

hmm, bad coordination, duplicated work. Marco’s packages are already
uploaded and sitting in NEW, as can be seen here:
http://ftp-master.debian.org/new/haskell-hashed-storage_0.3.6-1.html
http://ftp-master.debian.org/new/haskell-mmap_0.4.1-1.html
and on
http://pkg-haskell.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/pet.cgi

Any idea how to avoid such problems in the future?