Deprecating haskell-utils

Hi,

at the moment, we have two haskell package tools, haskell-utils and
haskell-devscripts. I think haskell-utils was mostly used by Ian, whose
packages were adopted by various people, mostly Kaol, and moved to
hasekll-devscripts. I wonder if we can and should remove haskell-utils
then.

The only package in sid with a Build-Depends on haskell-utils is hmake,
still maintained by Ian. This should probably be adopted first by
someone (possibly the DHG).

So once hmake was moved to haskell-devscripts, is there a reason not to
remove haskell-utils?