haskell-ghc-mtl

Hi,

Am Dienstag, den 07.07.2009, 08:48 -0300 schrieb Marco Túlio Gontijo e
Silva:
> Hi Joachim.
>
> Em Tue, 07 Jul 2009 03:56:54 +0200
> Joachim Breitner <nomeata@debian.org> escreveu:
> (...)
> > This time it seems that Marco has chosen to start
> > haskell-hint_0.3.1.0-2 even though -1 was not uploaded. Or was it?
>
> It wasn't, just like haskell-ghc-mtl.  This one was shown in "Newer
> upstream release available".  These packages are ready already, but I'm
> waiting for haskell-monadcatchio-mtl, which I just uploaded to the
> darcs repository, reach amd64 to build it and ask you to upload.

It’s available now, but it seems that ghc-mtl nees a newer monadcatchio:

Configuring ghc-mtl-1.0.1.0...
hlibrary.setup: At least the following dependencies are missing:
MonadCatchIO-mtl >=0.2.0.0

I set the distribution to UNRELEASED again, to indicate that this
package is not yet fit for upload.