Re: Proposed NMU of haskell-network 2.2.0.1-4.1

Hi Kaol,

Am Donnerstag, den 04.06.2009, 09:45 +0300 schrieb Kari Pahula:
> On Thu, Jun 04, 2009 at 10:31:57AM +1000, Simon Horman wrote:
> > On advice from Erik de Castro Lopo, I've prepared an NMU for
> > haskell-network (versioned as 2.2.0.1-4.1) as it currently appears to be
> > uninstallable on sid.
>
> Just, please don't.  It'll get updated once haskell-parsec2 hits the
> archive.

thanks. Note that there is nothing wrong with uploading a package that
depends on something in NEW – it won’t be broken any more than it is
now, it shows everyone that there is progress, and the buildd will kick
off immediately when the package in NEW has been processed.