Re: Haskell platform?

Oh, duh, there's a cabal package for it.  That should make it trivial, once cabal-debian is up to snuff.  I ran it (cabal-debian) and it failed because we don't have all the opengl packages set up right, there were some version problems which I suspect is the result of recent work, and there was a build error because of missing haddock files, but all in all those look pretty easy to clean up.