Re: Cisco VPN on Zaurus wPocketworkstation

Hallo Thomas,

Thomas Koenig <Thomas_-_Koenig@web.de> wrote:
> Jörg Sommer wrote:
>> Thomas Koenig <Thomas_-_Koenig@web.de> wrote:
>>> however ... i installt gcc and the kernel-headers and the
>>> installation-process fails with "Failed to make module "cisco ipsec" ...
>>
>> Did Cisco release drivers for ARM architectures?
>
> No, i meant compiling from source ... right now I upgrade my pdebian ...
> will post if it changed something

You have the source for the Cisco client? Where did you download it?
AFAIK the cisco module builds only on i386 not arm. Or is your Zaurus an
i386 machine?

Bye, Jörg.
--
A red sign on the door of a physics professor: 'If this sign is blue,
you're going too fast.'