Re: Cisco VPN on Zaurus wPocketworkstation

Hi Jörg,

Jörg Sommer wrote:
Hallo Thomas,

Thomas Koenig <Thomas_-_Koenig@web.de> wrote:

Hi List .... my first post here ...hope you can help ...

I successfully installed debian (sarge) on my Zaurus c860(Cacko1.23).
However I am not able to use vpnc to connect to my universities CISCO
VPN Client.

What's your problem? Certificates?

Don't really know ... it just won't connect ... seems to be a problem with the encryption ?! Perhaps with a non-encrypted group-pw it will work. will check that when i get the pw (until now I tried with an encrypt. group-pw which obviously didn't work)

So I thought if it might be possible to install the original cisco
vpn-client on debian ...

however ... i installt gcc and the kernel-headers and the
installation-process fails with "Failed to make module "cisco ipsec" ...

Did Cisco release drivers for ARM architectures?

No, i meant compiling from source ... right now I upgrade my pdebian ... will post if it changed something
Bye, Jörg.