Handheld list

Since there is pretty low activity on this list I will presume it is 'dead' when there will be no response to this message and I will unsubscribe.

Is there a project to build Psion synchronisation abilities into Debian? And if not, who will join me making it? I got a Psion Revo plus and want to use it as a school agenda. There is a program on sourceforge called sayanara which I once got running but it did not synch properly with the Gnome Calendar. so it was of no use.

Regards,
Jouke