Re: Debian and Matchbox /GPE on the Zaurus?

On Fri, May 07, 2004 at 05:51:56PM +0200, Ivo Marino wrote:
> I have seen that Debian Sid already ships some GPE packages and also
> Matchbox as WM so I think that once installed Debian GNU/Linux, like
> shown on the Debian Pocket Workstation page, a simple apt-get install
> should be quite enough to power up my little ARM machine.
>
>   At least this is what I *hope*...

Haven't tried it recently, but it should work. After all, Mozilla Firefox
is apt-gettable and works quite well, and that's a touch more complex.

Your mileage may vary, but last time I tried it the GPE environment was
not ready for use as a real organizer.

-Klaus