Re: Linux and JVC MP-C33DE (or international C303)

> I own a Windows CE Handeld called MP-C33DE (or international MP-C303) and I
> do really want to put a unix/linux system on it.
>
> Most of the links I found were either Japanese or Chinese or out-of-date ->
> so they did not really help me.
>
> The machine is a JVC with
>
> - - CPU: MIPS NEC VR4122 180 MHz

The name of the CPU looks quite similar to the one
used in the Agenda VR3 Linux PDA.

66 MHz MIPS-CPU (VR4181 by NEC)

Also this links might be helpful (didn't test them in detail):

http://www.freebsd.org/~imp/pdamips.html
http://www.hacksrus.com/~mike/lince/lince-mips.htm
http://www.linux-vr.org
http://www.linux.sgi.com/mips/mips-howto.html
http://www.ltc.com/linux-mips/

Werner

--
|=| Werner Heuser = Keplerstr. 11A = D-10589 Berlin = Germany
|=| <wehe at tuxmobil.org>     T. 0049 - (0)30 - 349 53 86