hamlib - 2nd request - DD upload needed

Hello debian-hams,

(sorry for the noise -- the first email got away from me early there).

I'm still looking for a DD to review and upload a revision of hamlib:

        http://www.whence.com/debian/proposed/hamlib_1.2.10-2.dsc

Also, I have joined the hamlib development group, and am wondering
whether it would be appropriate for me to request direct upload rights
for this particular package, as further revisions are likely on the way
soon (and what path I would follow to request such rights).  Any advice
will be appreciated!

73 de KA6MAL

 -Kamal Mostafa