Re: preliminary wsjt packages available

On Friday 31 March 2006 07:33 am, Hamish Moffatt wrote:

> I've put my preliminary wsjt package up at
> http://people.debian.org/~hamish/wsjt/
>
> This is based on James Courtier-Dutton's branch in upstream SVN.
> Thanks James! Those changes should be merged back to the trunk
> soon.
>
> Feedback welcome,

Great timing I just got a new rig with 2m ssb today :)

Running from up to date sid system I got this.

jrm@chaparral:~$ wsjt
Fatal Python error: can't initialize module Audio (failed to import _numpy)
/usr/bin/wsjt: line 22: 16738 Aborted                 env
PYTHONPATH=/usr/lib/wsjt python /usr/share/wsjt/wsjt.py

Don't know if a config problem on my end or not.

73