Fwd: RM: hamlib4 and related packages

I have just received this conformation from the BTS. Please do not build against hamlib4, but wait for the new packages to get accepted....

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Joop Stakenborg <pa3aba@debian.org>
Date: 19-mrt-2006 19:33
Subject: RM: hamlib4 and related packages
To: Debian Bug Tracking System < submit@bugs.debian.org>

Package: ftp.debian.org
Severity: normal

I would like to request the removal of hamlib4 and related packages:
python2.4-hamlib4, hamlib++-dev, hamlib4-tcl, hamlib4++c2, hamlib-utils,
hamlib-doc, hamlib-dev, hamlib4-perl.

The name of these packages are badly chosen, they don't reflect the so-
names in the source package. I have already uploaded a new package which
should fix this.

Since no package has been build yet against hamlib4, removal should be
no problem.

Thanks for helping out,

Regards,
Joop
-- System Information:
Debian Release: testing/unstable
  APT prefers unstable
  APT policy: (500, 'unstable')
Architecture: i386 (i686)
Shell:  /bin/sh linked to /bin/bash
Kernel: Linux 2.6.15-1-686
Locale: LANG=nl_NL.UTF-8, LC_CTYPE=nl_NL.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8)

--
Linux for your hamradio desktop