PHP ADIF parser?

This is slightly OT, but:

Does anyone know an ADIF parser class written in PHP? I wrote a web based ham log for myself (like phpHamLog) but realize I need ADIF import/export to fold in contest logs.

So before I bother to write one, thought I'd ping you folks about this. A search of the usual places didn't turn anything up. Even Perl might work.

-- Ward / KG6HAF
   http://www.kg6haf.com/

P.S. I simply can't believe the ADIF mailing list is discussing ADIF 2 instead of a pure XML solution. Madness. If ADIF was an XML variant I could pick from half a dozen parsers for this. Grrrr.