Re: tlf-0.8.7 update before cqww-cw

This is exactly what I do.... I use time(0) to generate the nr of seconds
since Epoch, and use strftime to generate the strings. The time sync protocol
also uses the same number.

I will do some more testing after the cqww and I am sure we will come up with
a solution if necessary. (There is time until May nxt year hi...

Rein PA0RCT