Re: Fwd: Action requested: migration of alioth list pkg-gnome-maintainers

El dl 29 de 01 de 2018 a les 10:51 +0100, en/na Michael Biebl va
escriure:
> Hi
>
> Are we going to keep using pkg-gnome-maintainers@a.li.d.o as
> Maintainer?
> Or do we switch to debian-gtk-gnome@l.d.o (i.e. touching every
> debian/control.in again)?
> Or do something entirely else?

Jeremy (and bigon?) were discussing this some days ago, and they did
mention moving everything to -gtk-gnome.

But I guess this was before we knew the lists would continue to work.

I think polluting -gtk-gnome with BTS, archive and all that automated
email will make it as hard to follow as -maintainers is, so I'd vote
that given the list can continue to exist, we keep it.

At the same time, we just bin -commits.

Jordi