Re: unstable/sid: libgtk-3-0 and libgtk-3-0-dbg

Double facepalm!  I missed this sentence on the wiki: :"If an
appropriate package was found you should just be able to install the
appropriate debug package... and skip the rebuilding process in the
following instructions and go straight to running gdb."

Thanks,
Arpe