Re: Desktop Background

ops... I had said "I am not sure..."
sorry for mistake! :)

Rascazzo Emilio

Hi Matthias,

I dont sure if it could be useful for you, but you may be try in alternative with gnome-tweak-tool,

bye,

Emilio

Rascazzo Emilio

On Thu, Aug 6, 2015 at 9:05 AM, Matthias Schneider <matthias.r.schneider@gmail.com> wrote:
The only way i could "solve" it, is by zooming my picture in. Than i've
got no boarders but an awful picture.

I would appreciate any hints or advices.

Hi,

I don't remember to have seen such an option, I suppose the only way at the moment is to create a wallpaper with a colored border yourself, maybe using http://www.imagemagick.org/script/command-line-options.php#border

Probably not what you were looking for...

--
Andrea