no dark theme in gnome-terminal 3.16 anymore?

Hi,

with doday's update, gnome-terminal got updated from 3.14 to 3.16. After
restarting the running terminals, I realized that the top window border
changed from dark to light. If I remember correctly, in < 3.16 it was
possible to configure whether gnome-terminal uses the dark theme or not,
but this option has disappeared.

Any chance to bring that option back, or make the dark theme the default?

Cheers,

Bastian

--
Bastian Venthur                                      http://venthur.de
Debian Developer                                 venthur at debian org