jessie: Some GTK apps display svg pixmaps as giant icons

Dear gtk-gnome-maintainers,

there is a bug in GTK(?) applications (nautilus, pavucontrol, probably
more) where (svg?) icons are way too large in current jessie:

It is easily reproducible by installing vim-gtk, creating a .txt file
and selecting Open with-> ... in nautilus for that file.
(the vim icon will be huge).

Alternatively, see screenshot of "pavucontrol" with a running "scummvm"
session:
http://www2.inf.fh-brs.de/~fnatte2s/pavucontrol-large-icon.png

I have commented 765069 (nautilus) and 768256 (vim-gui-common) but does
anybody think this should be reported against GTK?

Please CC me as I am not subscribed to this list.

Thanks and Best Regards,
--
Felix Natter