About the naming of GNOME's Gom package.

Hi guys,

I'm currently in the process of maintaining (ITP: #762966) Gnome's Gom
project (https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/Gom), but as a Gom package
already exists in Debian (which has nothing to do with the lib I'm
packaging), I have wonders about the naming which should be best to
take.

The upstream author named it "gom", but in the README file, author
calls it libgom, I also see some references to gom-1.0 and libgom-1.0
in the various makefiles. My guess was to call it gnome-libgom or just
libgom, but I'd like to have your opinion about that.

Thanks for your help,
Joseph