Re: [Pkg-xfce-devel] Reverting to GNOME for jessie's default desktop

On ven., 2014-08-08 at 18:38 -0700, Paul C. Bryan wrote:
> With all due respect to XFCE, I'd hate the interpretation to be along
> the lines of, "Oh, Debian state of the art desktop environment feels
> something like Windows, circa 2000." But, XFCE's lightweight. It's
> meant
> to lack such fancy features.

I'm unsure what you mean by that. We don't do specific efforts to tune
Xfce appearance (that's not really our priority indeed), but you might
want to take a look at Xubuntu customization if eye candy is what
interest you.

Regards,
--
Yves-Alexis