Request for package some gnome-shell tiling windows extension

Hello,

Does anybody at gnome team use tile style window management ?

I would like to have in Debian Archive some of the three availables extensions:

1 shellshape (I prefer debian archive vs "0install magick every time I
launch a gnome shell session")
2 shelltile (a good extension but without vim keybinding ñole shellshape)
3 gtile (I don't like it but it is a tiling option)

Or maybe awesome integrated [1]

Is anyone interested in packaging shellshape or shelltile if I open a RFP bug ?

Thank you very much

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-gtk-gnome/2013/11/msg00003.html